Good day to you.
Always we received complaint that cant use Foscam camera with IE.
this is due to security level for IE become higher when IE update, especially update to IE7, IE8, IE9.
we need to do some extra setting in Internet Options.
actually many other network devices also having the same problem as Foscam cameras.
Below is sharing for the setting.
- Tools --> Internet Options --> Advance Tab
Look for the option, "Allow software to run or install even if the signature is invalid" & Check it.
then restart the IE & login, & now windows will ask you " do you want to install ActiveX...
please select to install it & login again.... & enjoy your camera view.
- Tools --> Internet Options --> Security Tab
- Uncheck the "Enable Protected Mode"
- Click the Custom level: & look for below option & change accordingly.
- -Run ActiveX and plug-ins – Enabled
- -Download Signed ActiveX Control – Enabled
- -Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting – Enabled
- -Download unsigned ActiveX Control – Prompt
- -Initialize and script ActiveX controls not mark as safe – Prompt